A complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely. Microsoft 365 brings together productivity, security, and OS/device solutions into a single, comprehensive offering—growing your revenue potential.
A fully integrated solution for SMB customers
Today, you’re facing demands from a market that wants your offerings moved to the cloud. Global competitors selling commoditized services at aggressive price points. Margins squeezing you to reduce costs and maximize efficiencies. How can you differentiate and recapture services revenues in current customer accounts while acquiring new ones?
Consider Microsoft 365 Business. Designed specifically for partners like you who work with small and midsize business (SMB) customers. And positioned to help you improve profitability, expand your services portfolio, and retain loyal customers.
Unprecedented opportunities to deliver customer value and grow your practice
Many customers spend the bulk of their technology budgets to maintain low-value upgrades and legacy applications, leaving them little time or funds to invest in business differentiation. By modernizing their environments with Microsoft 365 Enterprise—an end-to-end productivity solution that brings together Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security—you can give them back the time they need to innovate and grow.
Opportunities for your practice
With the potential to help you capture a larger share of the total addressable market; increase customer stickiness and lifetime value; and open doors for more sales, Microsoft 365 Enterprise creates new opportunities to profitably serve both new and current customers.
Grow by expanding your managed services offerings
Lead with security to modernize your customers’ desktops.
- Accelerate cloud migration by using Microsoft Security solutions.
- Keep your customers up to date on Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Proactively seize opportunities like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and address emerging cybersecurity threats.
Differentiate your offerings
Provide advanced enterprise services based on Microsoft 365 Enterprise intelligence capabilities.
- Develop on the Microsoft Graph to customize solutions like smart workflow.
- Help customers interpret and respond to risks surfaced from threat detection dashboards like Cloud App Security and Threat Intelligence.
- Build tailored solutions built on analytical platforms such as Power BI and Excel, enabling customers to make data-driven decisions.
Increase deal size
Leverage broad Microsoft 365 Enterprise value to drive holistic customer conversations.
- Expand your offerings to serve all employees, including information workers and Firstline workers.
- Enable teamwork—and customer success—with collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Provide end-to-end security solutions by taking advantage of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph.